Monday, 3 January 2011
Proof of how Illiberal the EU really is.
I think this video sums up just how illiberal the European Commission is. I would personally take the opinion that it is a complete and utter disgrace the European Commission is entirely unelected and yet has the power to impose legislation such as this across its member states. It really is about time for the British people to be given a referendum on our membership of this illiberal federalist state. As a Conservative I would like to see my party take a firmer stand on the European Stage as Mrs Thatcher famously did in Bruges but i fear that been in a coalition with the Liberal Democrats this will not really be an option. I support the coalition however and accept that you have to reach compromises in a coalition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment